Our tradition allows for both infant and adult baptism. If you would like to be baptized or to have your child baptized please submit our baptism application form.
You can also contact the church office to have the application mailed to you.
The scheduled dates for baptism are:
- January 12, 2020 - The Baptism of Christ, 10:30 a.m.
- February 2, 2020 - The 4th Sunday after the Epiphany, 10:30 a.m.
- April 11, 2020 - The Great Vigil of Easter, 5:00 p.m.
- May 3, 2020 - The 4th Sunday of Easter, 10:30 a.m.
- May 31, 2020 - The Feast of Pentecost, 10:30 a.m.
- July 12, 2020 - The 6th Sunday after Pentecost, 10:00 a.m.
- August 2, 2020 - The 9th Sunday after Pentecost, 10:00 a.m.
- September 13, 2020 - The 15th Sunday after Pentecost, 10:30 a.m.
- October 4, 2020 - The 18th Sunday after Pentecost, 10:30 a.m.
- December 6, 2020 - The 2nd Sunday of Advent, 10:30 a.m.
The Cathedral Church has a long history of beautiful beginnings for heterosexual and same-sex couples entering into a committed relationship together.
If you are interested in reserving the Cathedral for your special day, the following information will help you:
- As the first step to beginning the preparations process of marriage at Nativity, please read
The Celebration and Blessing of a Marriage Booklet.
- Begin attending services to become familiar with the Cathedral Clergy and the Episcopal Church's liturgy.
- After you have reviewed the marriage booklet, schedule an initial appointment by calling our church office at 610-865-0727 or by emailing us at
Thank you for your interest in The Cathedral Church of the Nativity
as a holy place in which to begin your new life together!
Clergy are available to perform funerals please contact the church office to make arrangements. If you would like to plan your funeral liturgy prior to your joining our Lord in heaven, or make arrangements for a financial gift to be made to the cathedral please contact the church office at 610-865-0727 to make an appointment.